* Support systemic balance in the female reproductive system responsible for sexual arousal
* Support healthy, pleasurable orgasms
* Support a healthy sex drive and desire
* Maintain a healthy nervous system to support a healthy sex drive
* Maintain ongoing female sexual pleasure
* Maintain optimal sexual health and vitality
* Support the female reproductive, circulatory and hormonal systems
What is Thanda Passion Booster?
Thanda–Xhosa (a language native to South Africa) word for ‘love’–is a 100% safe, non-addictive, natural herbal remedy. Thanda Passion Booster has been used for many years to safely maintain health and systemic balance in the female reproductive system.
Using Thanda Passion Booster on a regular basis helps to maintain healthy sexual desire, orgasmic functioning and sexual health–helping you to relax and enjoy sex, day or night!
This powerful tonic for female sexual health contains a range of specially selected herbs from Africa and the Orient which are traditionally identified as having aphrodisiac properties. They are known for their supportive function in maintaining healthy female sexual arousal and as an effective tonic for the female reproductive system.
Thanda also supports the healthy functioning of the female reproductive system by helping to maintain balanced flow of blood and routine sensitivity to the female genitals. Thanda can make all the difference, without compromising health or risking serious side effects.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal manufacture, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance–exactly as nature intended!
How has Thanda Passion Booster helped others?
“Yes, Thanda Passion Booster works!!! I’m at work and sometimes I need to go home to my husband on break throughout the week. No side effects and I’m pregnant!!! Thank you Native remedies for giving me my groove back!!!”
— Momma D., WA, USA
What are the Ingredients?
Thanda Passion Booster is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
* DMG (NN Diemethylglycine) is a nutritional supplement and vitamin B15 precursor with a range of supportive functions. DMG is a versatile health-promoting factor that can help to support a strong immune system. It is a natural amino acid found in the body. DMG supplies methyl groups for modification, building, and detoxifying many constituents in the body. DMG can support physical and mental energy levels and support healthy oxygen utilization in tissues. It acts as an antioxidant to support cellular health, and also supports circulation by maintaining healthy oxygen utilization.
* Winter Cherry (Withania somnifera) is also known as "Indian ginseng." A major traditional use of the herb is in "balancing life forces," which may be regarded as an adaptogenic or tonic effect. Ashwagandha is considered to be a "rasayana" that promotes rejuvenation according to traditional Ayurvedic practice. Over 35 active ingredients have been identified in the herb, including steroidallactones, alkaloids, saponins, and glycosides, making it a powerpack of natural health and a supporter of performance! (Bucci LR. “Selected herbals and human exercise performance.” Am J Clin Nutr 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S.)
* Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosis) One of the most important active ingredients in Siberian or Oriental Ginseng is the ginsenosides, which support healthy blood flow to the brain and peripherals, including the female sexual organs which can increase female sexual pleasure. This herb can also help to support healthy energy levels and in a recent study Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Hartz AJ, Bentler S, Noyes R, et al. “Randomized controlled trial of Siberian ginseng for chronic fatigue”. Psychol Med. 2004;34(1):51-61). In addition, animal studies lend growing support for the use of ginseng in maintaining sexual health and studies provide increasing evidence for the role of ginsenoside in healthy sexual functioning. (Murphy LL, Lee TJ. “Ginseng, sex behavior, and nitric oxide”. Department of Physiology, Southern Illinois University, School of Medicine, Carbondale, Illinois 62901, USA. 2002 May;962:372-7 PMID: 12076988).
* Maidenhair Tree (Ginkgo biloba) is particularly renowned for its content of flavonoids, terpenoids, and organic acids. Researchers have studied its benefits in supporting all phases involved in sexual desire. An open study on 63 subjects found that the percentage of women responding to the benefits of Ginkgo biloba was higher than that of men, with relative success rates of 91%! Ginkgo biloba was reported to have a positive effect on all four phases of the sexual response cycle: desire, excitement (lubrication), orgasm, and resolution (afterglow). Theories for the results included the maintenance of circulation to genitals and norepinephrine receptor-induced effects on the brain. (Cohen AJ, Bartlik B. “Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction”. J Sex Marital Ther. 1998;24:139–143).
* Puncture Vine (Tribulus terrestris) has a long history of traditional use in China, India, and Greece. In ancient times it was recommended as a treatment to support female fertility and to maintain a healthy libido in both men and women. Recent studies performed in Bulgaria are the most current evidence regarding Tribulus. According to this research, Tribulus supports a healthy balance of various hormones including testosterone, DHEA, and estrogen, and for this reason supports sexual function. (Adimoelja A. “Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions” [abstract]. Int J Androl. 2000;23:82-84).
* Gentiana lutea grows wild or cultivated in many places from Europe to India, and is also cultivated in North America. Gentiana lutea radix powder is a tonic herb traditionally used to support optimal functioning in all organs of the body. Gentiana has been used for centuries. It gets its name from Gentius, King of Illyria (a part of Greece) from 180-167 B.C., who is said to have discovered the medicinal value of this plant. The therapeutic properties of this herb are thought to be due to its rich glycoside content. (Aberham A, Schwaiger S, Stuppner H, Ganzera M. "Quantitative analysis of iridoids, secoiridoids, xanthones and xanthone glycosides in Gentiana lutea L. roots by RP-HPLC and LC-MS". J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2007 Nov 5;45(3):437-42. Epub 2007 Jul 10. PMID: 17697760)
* Muira puama (Liriosma ovata) is nicknamed “potency wood” by natives. Muira puama is derived from two species of small, shrubby trees in the olive family. Natives sometimes drink a beverage infused with this herb before sex to support healthy sexual desire. Studies have identified some of Muira puama's chemical compounds. Among the substances found in the herb are alkaloids, fatty acids, tannins, volatile oils, sterols, and resins. (Iwasa, J., and Y. Kimura, "Studies on the constituents of muira puama," Yakugaku Zasshi (1969), 89(8):1172-24). This herb has also been investigated specifically for its encouraging benefits for healthy female sexual desire. (Rowland DL, Tai W. “A review of plant-derived and herbal approaches to the treatment of sexual dysfunctions”. J Sex Marital Ther. 2003 May-Jun;29(3):185-205. Review. PMID: 12851124). (Waynberg J, Brewer S. “Effects of Herbal vX (Muira Puama and Ginkgo biloba) on libido and sexual activity in premenopausal and postmenopausal women”. Adv Ther. 2000 Sep-Oct;17(5):255-62. PMID: 11186145)
* Sarsaparilla (Smilax ornata) contains steroidal saparins which are thought to mimic the action of some human hormones. It is used as a supportive tonic to the female reproductive system and is commonly used as a tonic for sexual functioning and also as a rejuvenating tonic to support performance. (Bucci, L. R. “Selected herbals and human exercise performance.” Am J Clin Nutr. 2000;72(2 Suppl):624S-636S).
* Saw Palmetto (Sabal serrulata) has long been utilized by the Seminole Indians as a tonic to promote strength. The main constituents include glycerides, steroids, flavonoids, and volatile oil.
How Do I Use Thanda Passion Booster?
Take 1–2 capsules twice daily after meals or as directed. An additional dose taken 15-30 minutes before sex is also recommended.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Some women experience almost immediate results, while others may take a few weeks to respond. Thanda Passion Booster may be used regularly as an herbal tonic to support general health and overall female sexual functioning.
Over time (usually 3-6 weeks), Thanda will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy reproductive system, with some women responding sooner than others.