Treat and prevent stretchmarks from the inside out with this natural internal formula
NaturalEco StretchEasy Formula - Keeps your Skin Supple and Healthy during Pregnancy!
Use NaturalEco StretchEasy Tablets to:
* Improve skin elasticity and flexibility of connective tissue
* Prevent stretch marks caused by pregnancy
* Prevent water retention and swollen ankles
How can NaturalEco StretchEasy Formula help you?
Every pregnant woman worries about stretch marks and the effect of pregnancy on her body. While it is important to keep your skin well hydrated and in top condition from the outside (and our StretchEasy Massage Oil works wonders!) it is also very important to support and encourage healthy skin and connective tissue from the inside out.
For this purpose, NaturalEco has developed a specially selected formula of biochemic tissue salts known to benefit skin and connective tissue health keeping your skin in top form during and after pregnancy.
What is StretchEasy Formula?
Natural Eco Organic's StretchEasy Formula contains biochemic tissue salts of Calcium fluoride, Calcium phosphate and Natrium muriaticum. Tissue salts are naturally occurring in the human body and are safe to use during pregnancy.
They work internally to prevent stretch marks, improve skin and connective tissue tone, flexibility and elasticity and to prevent water retention and swollen ankles.
StretchEasy Formula contains the following
Biochemic Tissue Salts in a lactose tablet:
Calcium Fluoride is a tissue salt which helps strengthen, tone and restore elasticity to all cells and body tissues. It can help restore tone and elasticity to muscles, connective tissue, tendons and skin and improve flexibility and ease of movement in the body.
Natrium muriaticum is a biochemic tissue salt which helps maintain the body's water balance and is an essential component of all living cells. This tissue salt has an excellent reputation for effectively treating a number of skin conditions.
Calcium Phosphate restores strength to the body tissues and is useful during times of growth and development. It is also useful for improving circulation, bones and teeth - and can therefore be of benefit to your baby's development too!
How do I use StretchEasy Formula?
We recommend that you begin using StretchEasy Formula from about the third or fourth month of pregnancy. Suck 4 tablets in a clean mouth three times a day.
For maximum effect, use along with StretchEasy Massage Oil to encourage skin health and strength from inside and outside (and also enjoy a wonderful, relaxing aromatherapuetic massage at the same time!).
'Dear Natural Eco Organics,
I feel I have to write and tell you how amazed I am at the improvement in my skin after using your StretchEasy Formula. In recent years I have been feeling increasingly despondent at the state of my skin as age, gravity and pregnancies have taken their toll. I found your site and ordered Stretcheasy formula during my third (and last!) pregnancy and thought I would give it a chance. I used this formula throughout my pregnancy and could really see the difference. My skin felt supple and healthier than it has in years and scars, blemishes and stretch marks all faded gradually- a far cry from the havoc usually wrought on my skin by pregnancy. I will continue using this great supplement as long as it is available and look forward to seeing more improvements!' Lauren C., Age 37
'Thank you for your excellent stretch mark remedies! I have been prone to stretch marks since I was a teenager and seemed to get new ones every time I lost or gained even a few pounds. I was worried that after my pregnancy I would end up completely covered in these unsightly stripes so I used the Natural Eco StretchEasy Formula and Massage Oil religiously. Not only is my belly still relatively free of stretch marks after almost the full 9 months, but even those stretch marks that I already had have faded and look much better than before I was pregnant! ' Theresa, NC
What else is important?
There are a number of things you can do to maintain the integrity and health of your skin and prevent stretch marks that are so common in pregnancy.
1. The first step is to eat a healthy, balanced diet. You should not diet at all during pregnancy but remember you don�t really need to eat for two either! It is best to monitor your weight gain and try not to exceed the recommendations that your doctor will have discussed with you. You should gain weight steadily throughout the 9 months of pregnancy - a total of between 25 and 35 pounds. This way, you will not only ensure optimal nutritional health but your skin will also have a chance to stretch gradually rather than suddenly increase in size thereby creating stretch marks.
2. It is also important to drink plenty of water to keep your skin and whole body well-hydrated. Dehydrated skin is more susceptible to all types of damage and scarring.
3. Remember that once you have given birth you are still at risk for getting stretch marks due to the rapid loss of weight. Keep up with all your good habits at least until you are back at your approximate pre-pregnancy weight. Eat healthily and get regular exercise to help return to your pre-pregnancy weight rather than crash diet and risk getting stretchmarks due to rapid weight loss! Breastfeeding will also help you to lose weight at a healthy pace and, contrary to popular opinion, will not cause stretchmarks.
4. Use StretchEasy Formula in combination with our aromatherapy StretchEasy Massage Oil for optimum skin health and maximum protection from stretchmarks.
StretchEasy Formula is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched, natural, safe and effective.