*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
*Special Promotion - Buy Two Get One Free!
Melancholy Lift Temporarily:
* Relieves symptoms of melancholy, including quiet mood, weepiness, and somber demeanor
* Reduces weepiness or episodes of tears
* Improves emotional balance during times of sorrow and grief
* Reduces feelings of sadness
* Lifts mood related to premenstrual or winter blues
What is Melancholy Lift?
Melancholy Lift is a safe, non-addictive, FDA-registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients especially selected to temporarily relive feelings of melancholy, sadness, grief and weepiness.
Melancholy Lift should be taken at the first signs of melancholy such as sadness, weepiness and feelings of fragility to reduce feelings of grief. It can also be used provide short-term improvement for somber moods or those with sensitive dispositions – all without side effects.
Melancholy Lift contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever. All products are backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee offering you peace of mind and proof of our utmost confidence in the quality, safety and effectiveness of our products.
* Ignatia amara (6C) is native to South East Asia but mostly the Philippines. This small tree provides a helpful remedy, proved by Dr. Hahnemann. Ignatia is particularly suited to those who are artistic and creatively inclined. They can be idealistic but tend not to express their feelings. Although they seem controlled and reserved, they can be emotionally fragile, often feeling elated and sad simultaneously. Those that fall in love easily, love very deeply, and suffer prolonged grief that they feel they may never recover from would likely benefit from Ignatia. Physical symptoms of an inner grief are frequent sighing, sensitivity to pain, and the ability to cry while simultaneously trying to ‘laugh it off’.
* Kali. phosphoricum (D6) is one of the Schussler tissue salts, introduced as a biochemic tissue salt in the late nineteenth century. This remedy was proved by Dr. Allen, and is suited to those who are hard-working with practical ideas and a strong sense of morality. Those who become exhausted very easily and are easily upset by bad news (even if it does not affect them directly) would benefit from Kali phos.
* Nat. sulphuricum (D6) (Sodium sulphate) is found naturally in seawater and in hot springs, and was introduced to as one of the Schussler salts.
This remedy is specifically beneficial to those who have a high sense of responsibility and a very sensitive nature – often easily driven to tears by sad movies, books, or music. When well, they are even-keeled and sensible, but a little reserved and aloof.
* Staphisagria (6C) (Delphinium staphisagria) is a species of Larkspur native to the Mediterranean, and parts of Asia and Europe. The remedy was proved by Dr. Hahnemann. Staphisagria is best suited to those that tend to bottle up their emotions and often find it hard to say no. Those that physically tend to be very sensitive to pain (a low pain threshold) and perspire when nervous would likely benefit from Staphisagria.
Melancholy Lift is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Dissolve 2 tablets in a clean mouth every 2 hours or until symptoms subside. Frequency of dosage may be increased to once every 30-60 minutes for up to 10 doses if necessary.
Melancholy Lift may be used together with MindSoothe our herbal formulation for ongoing emotional health and continued well-being.
Safe for all ages, including during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
This remedy may also be used together with prescription drugs if necessary.
Avoid strong mint-flavored candy that may reduce the effectiveness of the remedy.
If symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Melancholy Lift contains 125 lactose tablets and lasts for approximately 30 days depending on dosage.
To save more than 33% on your 90 day supply of Melancholy Lift, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special.