*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
*Special promotion - Buy Two Get One Free!
Better building blocks for better structure
In essence, the body is the sum of all our cells, with the human cell acting as the smallest building block. Cells make up tissues and tissues make up our organs. Organs then work together to make up body systems. Therefore, for health to flourish, cell integrity is essential. Strong cells mean strong, sound health. However, there are unseen, unavoidable ‘enemies’ of cells, called oxidants or free radicals.
As the years go by and oxidation of cells increases, external and internal symptoms of aging appear. Most of us associate aging with sagging skin, wrinkles and gray hair. While these symptoms may be the most aesthetically annoying, a similar process is occurring inside the body and affecting all body systems, leading to a variety of health problems.
Antioxidants can help counteract the damage of good cells in the body caused by oxidation, neutralizing free radicals and help to prevent cell damage and therefore slow the symptoms of aging.
The natural way
Antioxidants can be found in many foods, especially vegetables and fruits. Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and beta carotene are all good sources of antioxidants. These can be found in a balanced diet including walnuts, peanuts, almonds, olives avocados, fish oils, whole grains, apricots, citrus fruits, green veggies and milk.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the body’s ability to promote health on a cellular level and to prevent cell damage. Research has confirmed this traditional wisdom, and there are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to have anti-oxidant properties. (e.g. Standley L, Winterton P, Marnewick JL, et al. “Influence of processing stages on antimutagenic and antioxidant potentials of rooibos tea”. J Agric Food Chem 2001;49:114–7).
What is Bio-Oxidate Defense?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is a 100% safe, non-addictivenatural herbal remedy formulated by a team of experts in the field of natural medicine. Bio-Oxidate Defense can be used consistently to safely support cell integrity.
Bio-Oxidate Defense contains a selection of herbs high in anti-oxidant properties that are well-known for their supportive function in maintaining healthy cellular processes.
Bio-Oxidate Defense supports the body’s ability to fight harmful free radicals, thereby helping to maintain routine performance of bodily systems and encourage a slower hand of time.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
What are the Ingredients?
Bio-Oxidate Defense is a 100% herbal formula containing carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage, presented in a 100% veggie-capsule:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products are not tested on animals and individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
* Aspalathus linearis (Rooibos) is an herb found only on the slopes of the Cedarberg mountains in the Western Cape of South Africa, and has been used as a natural medicine for thousands of years by the indigenous people of that area. It is used as supportive tonic and has powerful anti-oxidant properties, mainly due to its superoxide dismutase (SOD) mimetic properties. SOD is an enzyme in the body that is especially designed to neutralize unstable oxygen molecules (free radicals) as soon as they occur, and systemic SOD can therefore help to promote health. (Standley L, Winterton P, Marnewick JL, et al. “Influence of processing stages on antimutagenic and antioxidant potentials of rooibos tea”. J Agric Food Chem 2001;49:114–7). (Ulicna O, Vancova O, Bozek P et al. Rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis) partially prevents oxidative stress in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. Physiol Res. 2006;55:157-64.) Due to its high vitamin and mineral content, Rooibos can promote healthy cell metabolism. These minerals can also be beneficial as a promotional tonic for the immune system. Rooibos is an extremely nutritious herb, containing Vitamin C, Alphahydroxy Acid, potassium, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, manganese and fluoride. (Nakano M, Itoh Y, Mizuno T, Nakashima H. “Polysaccharide from Aspalathus linearis with strong anti-HIV activity”. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem 1997;61:267–71). (Nakano M, Nakashima H, Itoh Y. “Anti-human immunodeficiency virus activity of oligosaccharides from rooibos tea (Aspalathus linearis) extracts in vitro”. Leukemia 1997;11(Suppl. 3):128–30.)
* Grape seed extract is a potent source of proanthocyanidins or pycnogenols containing naturally occurring proanthocyanidins, a naturally powerful antioxidant. Proanthocyanidins also have an affinity for cell membranes, providing nutritional support to reduce capillary permeability and fragility. The way in which these versatile compounds are distinct from flavonoids is their simple chemical structure, which allows them to be readily absorbed into the bloodstream. Vitamin E defends against fat-soluble oxidants and vitamin C neutralizes water-soluble ones, but OPC’s are active against both types. (Simonetti P, Ciappellano S, Gardana C, Bramati L, Pietta P. “Procyanidins from Vitis vinifera seeds: in vivo effects on oxidative stress”. J Agric Food Chem. 2002 Oct 9;50(21):6217-21). Grape seed extract has also been studied for its promotion of skin cell renewal. (Agarwal C, Singh RP, Dhanalakshmi S, Agarwal R. “Anti-angiogenic efficacy of grape seed extract in endothelial cells”. Oncol Rep. 2004 Mar;11(3):681-5). Grape seed extract has also been investigated for its affect on free radicals and thus its promotion of health. (Bagchi D, Bagchi M, Stohs SJ, Das DK, Ray SD, Kuszynski CA, Joshi SS, Pruess HG. “Free radicals and grape seed proanthocyanidin extract: importance in human health and disease prevention”. Toxicology. 2000 Aug 7;148(2-3):187-97).
* Camellia sinensis (Green tea) is the tea plant, the plant species whose leaves and leaf buds are used to produce tea. White tea, green tea, oolong and black tea are all harvested from this species, but are processed differently to attain different levels of oxidation. Green tea contains high levels of substances called catechin polyphenols, known to possess strong antioxidant, anticarcinogenic, antitumorigenic, and even antibiotic properties. (Snow JM. Camellia sinensi (L.) Kuntze (Theaceae). J Botanical Medicine. 1995;Autumn:28-32). Green tea has also been investigated for its positive effect on aging skin. (Chiu AE, Chan JL, Kern DG, et al. “Double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial of green tea extracts in the clinical and histologic appearance of photoaging skin”. Dermatol Surg. 2005;31:855-860; discussion 860). Green tea extract has also been studied in recent times for its ability to help address lipid imbalances in the blood. (Maron DJ, Lu GP, Cai NS, et al. “Cholesterol-lowering effect of a theaflavin-enriched green tea extract: a randomized controlled trial”. Arch Intern Med. 2003;163:1448-53).
How do I use Bio-Oxidate Defense ?
Take two capsules three times daily. Use regularly for best effect.
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
Bio-Oxidate Defense is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
* AdaptoZen™ is used to promote routine balance in the body across all body systems
* VitaliTonic™ is used to provide herbal support for people over fifty
* MemoRise™ is used for mature minds to support cognitive tasks and promote brain health
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Many individuals experience systemic support within the first week. However, over time (usually 3-6 weeks) Bio-Oxidate Defense will act in a supportive capacity to cellular health and harmony. Some individuals respond sooner than others.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Bio-Oxidate Defense will last 10 days at full adult dosage (2 capsules three times daily).
To save more than 33% on your 30 day supply of Bio-Oxidate Defense, see our Buy 2 Get 1 FREE special.